Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Yi 2 4K Action Camera The Best Action Camera Ever Period Discussion Review

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
Enough time to say I love the camera. Ups & downs. I am in the car I wanted to angle the camera up and where did htat wind noise come from? windoes rolled up?

I headed home maybe shot a 15 run, and camera is resting the smartphone app is like all warped ghosting delayed. knowing if I record it will look perfect.

I need to edit without a issue. and off synch during editing, hoping it is on synch as rendered, this I need to be with editors that will give zero issues. Will lead me to go back to my gopro.

Major issues if asked they are not bad at all the camera works 100% takes a perfect video.

Yi technologies on a gopro forum. well not here to sell or tell you to get. just here expressing something I enjoy doing.

the Freedom tower shot is out of this world. on that note

FISH

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012

While I type another clip is editing, whatever....

Beta fw ver 1.23 awesome, may beed to work on the Ultra a lil more if asked , if I were into this like I used to be I make a list, I request a second camera, was not offered the first, had a second, and just happy to have a camera, know what I mean Vern?

I don't use the lower quality or use t he highest that often. Just makes it so hard to edit. guess Why I like gopro no issues. Never know could be the other way round. Big day coming and soo nteh release for the Hero 5 I wil lget one not sure if I want the Black best have the screen if not will be the silver. not both .

Rumors have it still a rumor Lol happy I got a Yi 2 4K action camera .. I check it out as it is by far not a 39.00 4k action cam but something affordable if asked!

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
voice command may be comming soon for adroid they are looking to test out.

I may redo thos whole thread it is an interesting camer and yet lil here say....................................

jbinx

Oct 24, 2016
I wonder how this will fair against Eken's 4k cam or the SJCam's upcoming SJ7 Star. :D

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
they all are camera's they all do just fine. they all had a big sale a big one that I P A S S E D on