Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Where do you use your GoPro HD the most?

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

AJ

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2011
Montreal, Canada
What sport or activity do you use your GoPro HD the most?

I've used it snowboarding, wakeboarding, waterskiing, on my car/truck and just swimming.

How about you guys?

Stendec

Sep 14, 2011
Castle Hill NSW Australia
So far Ive only used it on the MTB (Helmet) and (Handel Bar) as Im only new to it, hopefully very soon I'll take it on the Kayak. I may even do some extreme walkin this week and strap it to my bum bag????? Nice to meet you all.

Rockney Motes

Sep 14, 2011
Florida
Diving, Wakeboarding, Surfing, Bow and gun Hunting, On Jeep in MSC places, off shore fishing, and offshore on the boat. I just got another gopro and the 3D set up. I am excited to use it on something.

Rockney Motes

Sep 14, 2011
Florida
When I wake board I use one of the sticky's on one end of my wakeboard and I have a homemade backpack mount that I use that gives a 3rd person point of veiw that is pretty cool.

AJ

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2011
Montreal, Canada
So far Ive only used it on the MTB (Helmet) and (Handel Bar) as Im only new to it, hopefully very soon I'll take it on the Kayak. I may even do some extreme walkin this week and strap it to my bum bag????? Nice to meet you all.
Welcome! Be sure to post up some videos!

Snowboarding, Surfing & Paintballing
Welcome! I'd love to see a video of a paintball match. That would be pretty sweet.

Cyclecross.
Welcome! You HAVE to post a video of this.

When I wake board I use one of the sticky's on one end of my wakeboard and I have a homemade backpack mount that I use that gives a 3rd person point of veiw that is pretty cool.
Welcome! Post up pictures of your custom backpack mount!

Rockney Motes

Sep 14, 2011
Florida
IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

This is my 2 GoPro's attached to my dad's and my compound bow. Season just opened here so I am hopeing to be posting a video up soon of one of us "Sticking" one. Lol.

Bones

Sep 24, 2011
I've used it on a the paddleboard, taking videos of my kids, and some little fishes getting tossed around in the waves. On the side of my car, (wanted to see what the tire looked like when I'm taking an off ramp at higher than posted speeds.