Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

What else do you own?

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

Unixfool

Aug 16, 2013
I've.a Hero 2 Motorsports edition that I've had about a year. I use it when I autocross and when I ride my motorcycle.

I recently bought an Astak CM-7500, which is a GoPro clone that cost me $180. It sits between a Hero 2 and Hero 3, feature-wise. It also comes with a LOT of accessories. Most of the accessories can be used by the GoPro, and vice versa.

I also have an Emerson ActionCam HD but that thing is pretty much disposable.

naysjp

Aug 7, 2013
I have a Canon 1D MII and a 5D MII. I am a photographer and shoot mainly boxing or events.

coupe1942

Nov 11, 2011
Arlington, TX.
- flip camera. (Wish they still were making them)
- Tachyon XCHD action cam. (totally worthless in my opinion)
- A couple of pairs of spy glasses. (Totally worthless in my opinion)
- Xtreame HD action cam from Chinavasion, (Ok, but has limitations)
- Two 808 key chain cameras, (Ok, but have limitations)
- Mobius camera. (In the mail at present)
- GoPro 960, (Wish they still had it in production with GoPro)
- GoPro HD Silver, (My best action cam so far, but has limitations)
- Swann Freestyle, (Not useless, but I would not purchase another one, myself)
Lots of Point and Shoot cameras that also do video.

Each has a special use where one may do better than the other for some specific purpose. I have the Mobius on order and have not done much with the two 808 cameras (#16 each) just yet. Both GoPro cameras are the best I have had. I like the simplicity of the 960 more than all the newer models by GoPro with all the new bells and jangles on them.

H2ooh

Jan 12, 2013
Idaho
Just bought a Nikon Coolpix AW110. Costco $279 with a chip a case and a battery charger, etc.

I plan to use it as a backup camera for water sports. Now I'l have something to take a video of my GoPro underwater!

blmeanie

Feb 4, 2013
Original Hero (non HD)
Swan camera
Nikon D5100
Toshiba Camillo X100

Only one I don't use often is the gopro, likely in the market when 4 comes out

JoeV

Mar 15, 2014
New York
I just got the Hero3+Black edition, other cameras that I have are a Sony DSC 120, Canon FS100, Kodak Playsport Zx5, and an SJ 1000.

SKPhoton

Jan 17, 2014
Hero 3+ BE (two)

itronics ITB-100HD (Dedicated 1080p dashcams with GPS for my car, two of them)

Canon 40D

Canon 5D3

iPhone 4S

threefortyduster

Dec 29, 2013
Florida
GP3+ BE, Canon Vixia HF10, Canon Vixia HFR21, Canon 100HS (POS). I want to acquire a couple more GoPros, and a Canon XA10 or whatever their compact prosumer camcorder is.

For the money, the GoPro cannot be beat. Sure it doesn't have zoom or other features, but it is tough, dependable, and pretty cheap for the picture quality you get.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

threefortyduster

Dec 29, 2013
Florida
I guess I should update from my last post in here. I no longer have a 100HS, managed to warranty it and sell the replacement, and now have a Canon Rebel SL1 DSLR. Still wanting an XA10/20.