Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Welcome to GoProFanatics.com!

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

TwinLabs19

Jan 28, 2019
Boston, MA
Eric from Boston, MA. Decided to get my first GoPro to capture an upcoming trip to Mallorca and Barcelona this year. We'll be using our Hero 5 primarily to make fitness videos and take some action shots while cycling or out on our SUPs.

Tempted to get the canine harness and cut the monsters loose on the beach for the entertainment value.

EricBTTA

Feb 25, 2019
Hey guys, just joined up I’m an avid canoe tripper and outdoorsman looking to join the discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piesang

Apr 2, 2019
Hi everyone. I'm Giliomee from South Africa. Bought myself my first ever GoPro about 3 weeks ago. Something totally different for me, because I'm used to indoor photography.

I'm doing a bit of Mountain Biking and also use my GoPro for taking photos at talent competitions.

GerryAttrick

Apr 17, 2019
Whangamata NZ
Hi, Thanks for the Add. I'm Alan and just bought a Hero6 Black off EBay. I live in Whangamata, New Zealand

My wife and I are off for 6 weeks in UK, Ireland and Europe in September by car and we want the GoPro to record our road trip. I will have to do a lot of reading to find out the tricks for a decent record including how to upload recordings so I don't have to buy a bundle of SD cards for storage.

I would have liked a 7 but I think the 6 will do everything I want and more.

Also bought a cheaper Action Cam for my son who is a sports coach for a couple of Para Olympians so if I do upgrade I'll be able to hand the 6 on to him.

AldoAmore

Jun 6, 2019
Hey there im new to this Forum. Me and my girlfriend started taking videos while traveling last year and finally I got the time to cut these videos into something more artistic :)

We are currently in Germany waiting for our baby boy to be born and from September on we’ll be back on the track moving to Portugal for new adventures.

im having trouble posting threads with videos in the forum. I always get the message:

Too many live links/images found in your post content. Please edit your post or contact the administrator.

Can someone help me?

carrillocabrera

Jun 7, 2019
Hi everyone! I am Jose from spain, based in barcelona. Just tried out today Fusion and Hero5 Black. Awesome cameras! Looking forward to get some help from you guys, had some issues with the footage getting corrupted!!

ARD

Jul 28, 2019
Hello. Recently took the plunge and bought a GoPro Hero 5. But already need help lol. Been using a DSLR for many years, and older video equipment, but wanted a compact unit that delivers good results. I'm sure I'll be a pain in the backside but thank you for this great forum.

racso

Aug 16, 2019
hello, I'm from Cuba, I've always desired a Gopro, it's always been a dream of mine for many years, now i finally got the 7 black, is a little difficult.to have internet down here, but I'll try my best to post now and then thank you

Patrick Star

Oct 10, 2019
Hello! New to the forum obviously. I absolutely love to do time lasp videos of the beach. I have a GP2 and had a GP4, but the 4 was stolen this week, I got my tripod and case back, but the guy kept my camera. [emoji853][emoji853][emoji853] I got it brand new for Father's Day when the 4 was the ticket

Anyway I look forward to finding a new to me GP4 black and learning to take better vidoes

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk