Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

The Original Handle by GoWorx - Product Line Introduction

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

goworx

Hey everyone,

We're GoWorx! We've been designing and manufacturing mounts and accessories for GoPro HERO cameras for a little over a year now. It's great to finally be a part of this community. Feel free to reach out to us on the forum, or contact us directly for any reason.

This thread is about our flagship product, The Original Handle, and its 4 different variations which are detailed below.

The Original Handle
Works with GoPro’s HERO® camera and enhances the control you have over your photos and video. Handheld, it’s perfect for capturing low angle, 3rd person, and alternative perspective shots that are usually difficult to film. Unmanned, it provides a stable base for recording yourself or shooting creative and secondary angles.

• Virtually Indestructible High Strength Plastic
  • Aluminum Thumbscrew
  • Adjustable 550 Paracord Wrist Strap

The Original Handle+
This is The Original Handle plus our Grip Upgrade and a strap to easily attach your GoPro® Wi*Fi Remote and control it with your thumb.

• Rubber Grip and Wi*Fi Remote Strap
  • Aluminum Thumbscrew

The Original Handle Pro
Made of Aluminum to provide superior image stabilization and precision control over your camera.

• Virtually Indestructible High Strength Aluminum
  • GoWorx Signature Thumbscrew and Wrench

The Original Handle Pro+
This is The Original Handle Pro plus the Grip Upgrade and a strap to easily attach your GoPro® Wi*Fi Remote and control it with your thumb.

Here’s a quick video demo we made to showcase the product’s capabilities. In this case it’s skateboarding, but we have people using The Original Handle for a wide variety of athletic, action sport and adventure film making.

Thanks for checking it out! If you have any questions, get in touch.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryson04

Dec 19, 2013
Tennessee
www.instagram.com
Hey everyone,

We're GoWorx! We've been designing and manufacturing mounts and accessories for GoPro HERO cameras for a little over a year now. It's great to finally be a part of this community. Feel free to reach out to us on the forum, or contact us directly for any reason.

This thread is about our flagship product, The Original Handle, and its 4 different variations which are detailed below.

The Original Handle
Works with GoPro’s HERO[emoji768] camera and enhances the control you have over your photos and video. Handheld, it’s perfect for capturing low angle, 3rd person, and alternative perspective shots that are usually difficult to film. Unmanned, it provides a stable base for recording yourself or shooting creative and secondary angles.

• Aluminum Thumbscrew

The Original Handle+
This is The Original Handle plus our Grip Upgrade and a strap to easily attach your GoPro[emoji768] Wi*Fi Remote and control it with your thumb.

• Aluminum Thumbscrew

The Original Handle Pro
Made of Aluminum to provide superior image stabilization and precision control over your camera.

The Original Handle Pro+
This is The Original Handle Pro plus the Grip Upgrade and a strap to easily attach your GoPro[emoji768] Wi*Fi Remote and control it with your thumb.

Here’s a quick video demo we made to showcase the product’s capabilities. In this case it’s skateboarding, but we have people using The Original Handle for a wide variety of athletic, action sport and adventure film making.

Thanks for checking it out! If you have any questions, get in touch.
Hey dude, yeah you know me already, haha. Welcome to the forum though, glad your a part of it and I wish I could back up your project on kick starter before the closer, but like usual I can't afford haha. I will defiantly get one ASAP.

GoPro Creations.

Instagram- http://instagram.com/GoProCreations
Twitter- https://mobile.twitter.com/GoProCreations
Email- Goprocreations4@gmail.com

Bryson04

Dec 19, 2013
Tennessee
www.instagram.com
I attempted to back this afternoon but it has already closed! Just my luck. When and where can I order?
www.goworx.com

there mounts are worth every penny although I have not had the GoKnuckles yet I would be almost certain it is!! There defiantly worried about quality in their products. Which resulted in a great production in the Original Handle.

GoPro Creations.

Instagram- http://instagram.com/GoProCreations
Twitter- https://mobile.twitter.com/GoProCreations
Email- Goprocreations4@gmail.com

Nik

Oct 27, 2014
plus.google.com
Nice product... Was looking at buying something like this but want made specifically for GoPro

Are they waterproof [MENTION=12590]goworx[/MENTION]
Would like to use for underwater filming
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

goworx

Nice product... Was looking at buying something like this but want made specifically for GoPro

Are they waterproof [MENTION=12590]goworx[/MENTION]
Would like to use for underwater filming
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Hey Nik, all of our products can be used in fresh or salt water, and they're all made specifically for use with GoPro cameras!

singingwhodat

Jul 26, 2014
I placed an order for the Goknuckles after being provided the website. Thank you very much. I can not wait to try out this product, looks like a solid design.