Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

STEADICAM CURVE Now Available

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
Thank you, looks very interesting, this Product has been around for some time, about a years time, that went under a very simple revamp, adding a counterweight to the GPH3+. It is a very compact product, and that one must, really ask themselves, is this the right Stedicam for my larger hands? Love to review again, If you are looking for testers, youvknow where to find me in my PM thanks for the

BTW: Welcome aboard.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
This is the worst review I have ever seen of a product. You say "it is an excellent product indeed" and it actually broke in your video. What happened to honest review?
Thank you appreciate the feedback, B/c the product broke I should wait and see, the outcome, correct? and that is exactly what I am and have clearly said in my video, thank you.

FISH

Never did I say Buyer Beware, or I said Highly recommend. If you are not a long time follower you may not get my video's, thanks again, Never Punning, taking the advice and will put to a better use down the road, :)

P.s. Jb welded the part, to keep one updated

Last edited:

Kjparfekt

Nov 3, 2014
www.RukusTheBulldog.com
You don't think there is something wrong with saying a product is well made that broke during your review?
You're correct that I don't get your video.

I will say the green screen effect is cool and could help set your reviews apart but you need a more concise review. You might consider breaking your reviews up like most people with an unboxing video and a separate review video to keep the length in that 2-5 minute sweet spot.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
You don't think there is something wrong with saying a product is well made that broke during your review?
You're correct that I don't get your video.

I will say the green screen effect is cool and could help set your reviews apart but you need a more concise review. You might consider breaking your reviews up like most people with an unboxing video and a separate review video to keep the length in that 2-5 minute sweet spot.
thank you again for your comments and advise,
http://www.goprofanatics.com/steadi.../8366-full-review-steadicam-curve-tiffen.html

I ll be very happy to comment further over at the thread, do not want to offtopic the guys here, thanks FISH

tato2001us

Feb 19, 2015
I picked up STEADICAM CURVE about a month ago, and boy was I dissatisfied it was extremely complicated to balance and the handle itself was very small. I decided to sell it on ebay and the buyer had the same experience as I did. I wouldn't mind trying the Steadicam Smoothee sometime soon.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
I just posted a counterfeit find.. If you could not get the Curve to work, do you think the smoothie be any better, I would suggest getting a electronic one. I fee l these manual ones look great but are not for a person like me.

tato2001us

Feb 19, 2015
I just posted a counterfeit find.. If you could not get the Curve to work, do you think the smoothie be any better, I would suggest getting a electronic one. I fee l these manual ones look great but are not for a person like me.
Very true but it's a steep price difference.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
I had requested a new gimbal handle I am asking again, how can I obtain that handle. The Oginization tried to contact you and was denied, while the company as well. Ifany assistance on this would be appreciated. I hope to have been using this more than a collectors item gathering dust on the shelf less that lovely holder? Lol thanks.

Guys I am with a brand new gimbal now collecting dust , broke in the Review, and that my friends I hope you can take into concederation on your purchasing. it may not happen to all, this may have been a reject that the shop passes out, no one knows. I don't blame tiffen. this is my second gimbal, just not when one less ticker was missing and no seal,was thesigns not new. used, etc....