Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Sony HX20V

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
One of the camera's I own is a Sony Cybershot DSC-HX9V, bet camera if asked, for me? I updated to a HX20V. instant video then a 5-8 second start. effects added and from 18 to 20Xoptical zoom. Today the HX90V or wx500 are 30x optical zoom, less features added, taken away the vido and photo dual mode. I found that out with the WX350 I have, that replaced my HX20V. I owned a few HX20V's one broke as it fell, the other got dust in the lens spots. I totally miss the camera. and was going to update to the HX60V and stopped the sale when the HX90V came out but I again hesitated. Well I keep looking for a steal, and I got the deal?

that is all I can ask for right?

I am very happy. and hope to have more use out of it. if and when I want the newer model I'll do the same always look for a deal

Sony HX20V sells for 500.00 at one given time and as low as200. I paid around $`100.00 to me not bad. got all the bats and stuff for her. and that I am again happy.

the WX500 costs 330 seen for $265.00
the HX90V $25 seen $416.00

just not the price I am after

FISH

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
Got my camera, it's working that to me means the world.

Seller did not quite give what was offered and expecting a reply back? The camera has stickers that a simple wipe of some soap and water, to slowly release the glue? I ordered my ggs lcd viewfinders screen its a screen protector as well. I may also order a lens filter and protector over the added lens cover. Looking at the camera, just like I owned it I am very pleased I still want to try out the HX0V, wx500 and rx 100/4 I am contented time to remod the ear muffs on top.

Also time to look for a case as well. thanks for listening

FISH

Last edited:

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012

Well took the gopro with me to. deleted all the vids oops used the feiyu G4....
By the looks I don't need to use a Gimbal Lol a quick clip.

1. I have about 6 bats now weak to strong. the one I just charged will be tossed its to short a life, but before I toss I will double check again. never know

2 took a shot quickly zoomed and filmed. BLURRY. a test is needed to verify it is just not giving the cam time. From memory it may be that but not sure?

3wee hours I call it, great shot indeed.my wx350 bad for sure. theHX20V does take a great night time shot.

4. Not happy with Seller, honesty is better than a lie...

5. price, 96.00 who can complain if it works 100%. a minor scratch on the screen. no biggie can live with it.

6 ggs screen ordered and was refunded person sells it online but does not carry it. to another seller I go. hoping not the same deal, if so the nso be it .

just some reporting nothing more.

Jake is a strong dog, His pal has passed on and we miss her, why we shoot and share video, then pass a post by. thank you for viewing and reading. those who followed or not

FISH

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
You think I be using my camera more and more, I do in a way. What I have is a SD card I do need to replace. 64gb should do. but if I do upgrade my cam, which I am to the HX90V, not going to even think about the RX100/IV it only does 5 minutes 5k limits, and bet no zoom is allowed, but before I do decide I may just save $100.00 and go for the WX500. may not need the extra ring and gps and view finder?

I should spend a little more time on this hobby?

Well as I recall my WX350 identical cam to this humidity focus issue lol , no longer have to worry bout that , it's cooler so more I can compare which is better for me.

I just remembered HX90Vhas a tinny audio, hm m time to go watch video's fish. see if members on youtube care to share their personal stuff vs muted sound overlayed one

youknowwhatimean!

Gpic

Mar 8, 2015
Hi Fishy,

Getting to know a new camera is like getting to know a new woman. It takes a lot of love and patience. Have fun with your new camera and enjoy the ride.

Best regards

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
It's not new I owned this for quite some time, just repurchased a steal of a deal. totally agree about that. I am after the HX90v or WX500,just waiting to decide my next move.

I may take it with me as I know the limitations of my gopro. if it is not a night shot, with protunes its not gonna be worth the shot for me.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
Can not take all my gear, not like I never seen a super moon before, just a fancy name news is giving old history? doesn't hurt to see if tonight's shots will count to demonstrate for myself, what my steal of a deal can do?

youknowwhatimean vern