Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Smatree New Arrival- Smatree SmaPole F1 Floating Hand Grip for GoPro Hero 4, 3+, 3, 2

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

Smatree

Jun 19, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,

Smatree has released SmaPole F1 Floating Hand Grip for GoPro Hero 4, 3+, 3, 2 , 1.
SmaPole F1 is made of high quality materials, which is quite different from the plastic floating grips. It keeps your GoPro afloat when dropping in the water. It can well protect your cameras and makes you easily shoot the wonderful world in or around the water.

Features:
1. SmaPole F1 made of carbon-fibre material and lightweight aluminum for durability, solidity
2.The grip integrated with a aluminium alloy Tripod Mount and Nut, no worry about falling off
3. Easily attach the adjustable strap to your wrist to prevent cameras from falling off
4. With a1/4 "-Threaded Insert - Connect attachments or mount to tripods
5. Compatible with GoPro Hero 4, 3+, 3, 2 1
6. Weight:60g Length: 8.6in Diameter 1.1in
7 Color with black, blue, golden
Amazon.com - Smatree SmaPole F1 Floating Hand Grip/Pole (Aluminum & Carbon-fibre Materials) integrated with aluminium alloy Tripod Mount and Nut+Thumb screw for GoPro Hero 4, 3+, 3, 2, 1 Cameras and Comcorders (Black) -
F1??02.jpg F1??03.jpg

Are you guys interested in it? Please let me know your ideas!
Please stay tuned for our recent activity for SmaPole F1:)

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
Looks awesome metal rusts, some lube or wd-40, or selicon spray always on the metal to prevent rust.

testa23

Sep 16, 2014
Looks great. I'm sure it's going to be another great, quality product made by Smatree. My only question is, is it going to be hard to see in the water if you lose your grip of your GoPro in the water without one of those bright orange floaty backs [MENTION=11369]Smatree[/MENTION]

Smatree

Jun 19, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hello testa, thanks for your question. As for the color, we're trying our best to get this item improved, but there is still a problem, for the material of the body is made of carbon fibre so it is hard to put the bright color on it. Anyaway, we will figure it out in the future.
Looks great. I'm sure it's going to be another great, quality product made by Smatree. My only question is, is it going to be hard to see in the water if you lose your grip of your GoPro in the water without one of those bright orange floaty backs [MENTION=11369]Smatree[/MENTION]

jamest2225

Oct 14, 2014
Charleston
How could I contact y'all to pitch an idea for a mount I have thought of. I'm a big fan of the smatree products and would love to add another one to the smatree lineup...Thanks!

Daren6270

Jan 14, 2015
Would be interested in getting one of these. Not a fan of the current rubber duck looking grips on the market. . I bought a clear gopole, not used it yet but it doesn't feel right to me.

Tukro

Feb 14, 2015
Looks awesome! Finally a great looking floating hand grip that I could carry with me :)

devin37354

Aug 6, 2014
This pole or really is one of the few floating poles that looks great enough to be an everyday pole. I love mine!

crashbe

Feb 19, 2015
Smatree New Arrival- Smatree SmaPole F1 Floating Hand Grip for GoPro Hero 4, ...

Very pretty. As a girl, I would love to see this in a brighter color. (Maybe a combo of silver and pink? :))

devin37354

Aug 6, 2014
Alex told me they are trying to work on a brighter color but carbon fiber is hard to make brighter.. Work of progress though!

dougie252

Dec 22, 2014
I think this looks great. Seeing as most other floating grips look like cheap rubbish, this looks much more stylish and wel made. On the pics it's blue, but on amazon the only colour I can choose is gold/yellow. Is that purely down to availability? Kus I would much rather have blue...

devin37354

Aug 6, 2014
Yeah it just means amazon is out of the blue.. Check in a few days smatree is very good at replenishing their stock