Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Session Bundle

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

RebelPro

Mar 25, 2014
Miami, FL
Hey guys, although unfortunately the bundle special price is no longer available ($199), I think the current price might still be convenient for some considering the prices of each individual item. B&H Photo is selling the Session with the GoPro Handler, remote control 1.0 and a 16 GB card for $249. Just go to their website and search for GoPro session. Free shipping as well.

I was able to get mine before they changed the price and didn't even noticed until when I sent the link to my friend and she pointed out that the bundle wasn't $199 anymore.

Again, there are cheaper alternatives for a floating handler, memory card and using the phone as a remote control but if anyone still wants to get these items, it is cheaper with this pack.

One thing to be aware of, the camera doesn't come with all the items I've read online when buying the camera by itself. Meaning, it doesn't come with two frames and the ball joint mount. With this bundle the camera comes with one flat and one curved 3M base and one mount. The USB cable and the manual/stickers.

p fandango

Jul 5, 2015
GoPro have dropped the low-profile frame & ball joint from the Session. Even if you buy the Session on its own you don't get them now

RebelPro

Mar 25, 2014
Miami, FL
I had no idea they don't include those anymore. I guess it was either leaving it at $399 with the extra frame and 360 ball mount or lower the camera to $199 and take those out if the package lol

And if my math doesn't fail me, a brand new OEM RC of this model runs for about 79.99 from Amazon, $23.99 for the handler and $8.47 for the card. That adds up to $312.45 with the $199.99 of a new session. But like I said, there are cheaper ways with generic brands for those who don't care about the original brand.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
i have yet to use a few accessories in my pkg? add it up subtract it, either, if a clip should not stop you from a purchase

p fandango

Jul 5, 2015
I had no idea they don't include those anymore. I guess it was either leaving it at $399 with the extra frame and 360 ball mount or lower the camera to $199 and take those out if the package lol
I was lucky & got a Session at the lower £160 with the extra accessories, but the 2nd had the bare minimum

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
If one bought a bunch of gopro's I ask gopro about a pkg deal there, see what they offer lol. nothing I bet?

It is amazing what a $5.00 swivel clip (if that) can do to a sale Lol

Last edited:

RebelPro

Mar 25, 2014
Miami, FL
True, and that's why I said this bundle is great for those who want original GoPro products.

Not only there are cheap generic accessories, but there's also the DIY that can be even cheaper.

Personally, most of my accessories are generic or from other manufacturers. Very specific items I prefer them to be from the GoPro brand.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
Yes we all do,and ask P fandango about his broken mount from gopro. as well my tripod adapter from generic.

the price and pkg is again a great buy

RebelPro

Mar 25, 2014
Miami, FL
My Session bundle got even cheaper now. Just sold my 1 year old used GoPro Hero for $130 along with a few generic accessories and a 16GB card (I paid $10 for the card and accessories). So the $120 I got for my camera is basically money I consider getting back from the $199 I paid for the Session bundle, making it now only $80 I paid for it. Couldn't be happier.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
I could not agree More. I can not wait for the future gopro's I love to get a hero 4 SI finish off my collection. I love the idea of the bundle pkg, If I did not have a Session I pick one up. less hte mounts whatever still a steal of a deal.

FISH

I yet to use the flush mount and swival peice they collect dust Lol.