Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Missing Audio

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

larry31

Jan 8, 2013
When I process a camera video with Studio, I loose the audio content of the original video.
(*.mp4 camera file types, processed to remove fisheye, and converted to *.mp4 files.)
Is this normal? Is there a way to keep the audio content?

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
Make sure that the lil speaker on the lower right in the step two has))in front if not click it to have them speaker )) is audio.

larry31

Jan 8, 2013
The speaker is enabled. The imported mp4 file will play it's sound if I use Studio's play button.

It does convert, and remove the fisheye from original video. I can output to a mp4 file with no problem.

The *.mov file that is created during conversion does play sound ok, if I play it outside of Studio.
It will not play sound if played within Studio.
The fisheye corrected file that is exported & saved as a *.mp4 file, does not play sound.

It seems like removing fisheye, and saving that edited file, removes the video's sound track.

Last edited:

Horence

May 18, 2017
After reading the whole post, the more as I know is about audio convert. I'm used to convert Spotify music to common format with such a Audio Converter. It is named Music Converter for Spotify. All music download from Spotify are DRM protected, we can't enjoy these music in any format on any devices freely. But now, we can use this DRM removal program to get rip of DRM protection and convert music to common formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B,etc at faster speed with lossless quality. It will be much convenient for you to enjoy all these music on any devices without limitation after conversion. Maybe you can catch more info about it on here. Good luck.

JunnyAnna

Jan 2, 2020
To audio, my trouble is about how to convert Apple Music to MP3 to play on non-Apple devices. If you have purchased music/audiobooks from iTunes, you may know all iTunes audio is DRM protected, it can be played on Apple devices only. Fortunately, now you can use iTunes Audio Converter for Mac to help you. You can catch more info on Audcope.com