Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Miniisw Waterproof Case for GoPro - 50% OFF

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

DealExtreme

Jul 3, 2014
Shenzhen, Hong Kong
Miniisw C-3A1 45m Waterproof Case w/ Aluminum Alloy Strap Ring / Glass Lens for Gopro Hero3 / 3+ - $20.49 with FREE SHIPPING

Yep, this cost a bundle less than the original and does a great job. A few 'colors' available. Check it out!

sku_218112_101_zps6903305d.jpg

Brand Miniisw
Model C-3A1
Quantity 1 piece(s) per pack
Color Transparent + black + blue
Material ABS + acrylic + glass + aluminum alloy
Compatible Camera Models Gopro Hero3
Inner Dimension 7cm x 5.5cm x 3cm
Other Features The best partner for your Gopro Hero3; Individual colorful strap ring make your gopro more attractive and unique; Waterproof: 45m; High transmittance and coated glass lens ensure the maximum sharp and clear image above and below water; Compatible with all HERO3 cameras; Not for Hero2 cameras.
Packing List 1 x Case

devin37354

Aug 6, 2014
The 4 should fit in any case that fits the 3+.. At least I would think?? The title of that case says it fits 3+.. I personally don't have any experience with it though

Make sure you don't get a case that fits only the 3 though as there where some size modifications between 3 and 3+.. But none for the 4. My 4 fits in all my 3+ stuff

rdefrei2

Sep 3, 2014
Also does anyone knows if it's really secure to go 45 meters deep underwater... I'm planing on dropping the camera to about 100' or 30 meters.
Thanks.

devin37354

Aug 6, 2014
I personally wouldn't trust an aftermarket case to those depths. Use the real gopro one as they are pressure tested.. If u do get this case take it to a jewelry store that can pressure test watches and see if it passes. Dakota watch in the mall will do it if you have one around.. I test my gopro case there every time I plan to take it deep. They just charge the watch fee which is like $5 - $10 I can't remember but worth it for the piece of mind.. Lots of time they do it for me free though BC I get so many watches there lol

Most jewelry stores should have a pressure tester if they change watch batteries

No where would I trust the aftermarket housings to be individually tested like gopro claims to do on theirs.. Not saying it will not work but you catch my drift

Last edited: