Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Motorsports Inside NÜRBURGRING

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

Jatekman

Dec 21, 2017
Germany
Dear all, here is a video about the famous race track Nürburgring in Germany where on public days everyone can drive with the own car.
The track has 74 curves and a length of 22 km, Sir Jackie Stewart - former race driver - said.."It's a green hell"
Most people come to see the show but some come for racing.

Lean back and enjoy!

Ciao Rob

Reactions: blmeanie

Jatekman

Dec 21, 2017
Germany
Yeah, with my racing mate Manual we go for some laps, each lap is 30 Euro, track is about 22 km so we need about 9 minutes full of adrenaline as you can see in the vid below.
This is of course not real racing, the Mercedes is much faster than my Porsche, it's just show and we drive safely.

Ciao Rob

blmeanie

Feb 4, 2013
cool edit, liked the black and white/color masking. How many cameras while driving and what is that hanging from your mirror????

Reactions: Jatekman

Jatekman

Dec 21, 2017
Germany
Thank you very much, normally each of two cars has two cams for front and rear view, in Spa I had an additional cam outside the car.
The little animal hanging from the mirror is a talisman that I got since my first car, it's called Monchichi.

Ciao Rob