Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Hi Im new to this forum...

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

tarsson8

May 17, 2016
Is There any Way to get closed to the things that im filming, really like the GoPro but the issue for me since I'm using it on my quads both for like filming and with a gimbal on larger quads....but everything's so fare away ....is there a simple way with some kind of lens that's swappable or that I just can attach to the original lens, be a use I'd like to use it for 2 applications......

1: Fpv filming original GoPro lens is perfect!

2: Gimbal filming from high above ground !

Please give me some input guys thanks!

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

tarsson8

May 17, 2016
Yeah i understand that but I've seen like aftermarket lenses and stuff like backbone but that's not cheap...!
I've seen different stuff but ok if I'm fucked I am.... Then it's just giving that for a GoPro then...!

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

lame

Feb 27, 2016
welcome!
you can change field of view
alternatively, you can zoom in post

AJ

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2011
Montreal, Canada
Welcome!
I'd definitely recommend changing the field of view to Medium or Narrow. That will help bring items appear closer.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
Cropping the image is what we all do if a close up is needed called FOV. shoot in 2K resolution and then in editing crop in some. or set to 2k and use narrow, either way you look at it you still have HD1080P footage,

you can opt for a lens yes and swap out, use the cables or wifi app to to view you focusing the aftermarket lenses?

these are the lenses only saying not telling you to get

150 Degrees Wide Angle Lens 12mp F2.8 Replacement For Gopro Hero 3/ 3+ Camera

get a Mobius action cam, or Runcam II if asked

Last edited: