Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Hi from Canada

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

MikeKay

Sep 11, 2019
Brand new here, today. I live in Ottawa Canada, and am working on an around the world trip on a motorcycle. It will take a year or more to prepare, and a big part of this is the gopro. I want to be fully familiar with this unit before I leave. How best to set it up, control it, use it to its best advantage - thus I got my Hero 7 Black an hour ago. I also own a Fusion, and plan on doing a lot of work with it while travelling. This trip will be a little different than most world motorcycle adventures. I have been watching hours of video's on youtube on this topic. I am a professional musician, song writer, performer and producer and am building a tiny recording studio for the bike and plan on filming and recording indigenous music from all over the world while composing original music soundtracks for my videos. Will be on here often getting advice as I learn and dig deep into this little but powerful unit. Thanks for reading and looking forward to getting going.