Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Hero+ dimensions vs standard housing

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

kippewit

Jun 5, 2017
Hi

I was looking at buying a puckeye case for my GoPro Hero+.

Puckeye support says it will only fit a Hero 3 and 4 and not the hero+. However, InGoal magazine reviewed the puckeye and they show a hero4 WITH housing, and state it fits the puckeye case. (search for ingoal puckeye review) So I was wondering what's going on here? Does the hero+ have other dimensions than the hero4 housing? I think they look exactly the same but maybe there are some tiny differences. Or does Puckeye support know nothing about the size of a hero+ and are they just playing safe by telling me it won't fit?

p fandango

Jul 5, 2015
Hi

I was looking at buying a puckeye case for my GoPro Hero+.

Puckeye support says it will only fit a Hero 3 and 4 and not the hero+. However, InGoal magazine reviewed the puckeye and they show a hero4 WITH housing, and state it fits the puckeye case. (search for ingoal puckeye review) So I was wondering what's going on here? Does the hero+ have other dimensions than the hero4 housing? I think they look exactly the same but maybe there are some tiny differences. Or does Puckeye support know nothing about the size of a hero+ and are they just playing safe by telling me it won't fit?
i've replied a bit more in depth on the other forum, but basically the Hero+ is the same as the Hero 4 housing