Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

GoPro Trade Up. Hero 8 and 7

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
is 8 better then 7 though?
Hero 8 has a better Interface, allowing screen short cuts, as well profiles to be set up. Timewarp able to go to real 1X speed and back to timewarp. better photo, and now the ability to use the External power correctly, along with a Media, led, and display module sold separataly, making it a better camera in ways. is the hero 7 now outdated? Yes, is it better then the hero 8 some prefere to stick old school..

T

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
Trade up:

Do not send in a camera Under $100.00USC and do not send in your $5,000.00 one, send in a broken camera at best. If you are to send in a Camera Keep it to the Low $100.00.

You can not get turned down if it is in Pieces, I sent in a Yi4K Action camera in Pieces and I have my hero 7 black.

Payment is Key for faster service and gopro treats a new sale first , trade up last. If you are in a rush , good luck.

1 want the trade up, start the Process, you got 45 days to send in a camera, suggest you insure it.
2 takes 10-14 processing days
3.GoPro latest camera if in stock, gets shipped out by ground services that can take an additional few days. best advice is track the time it took to get to gopro, that is your return.

North America its River side Ca. 5 business days to East coast 7 days delivered.

GoPro may or may not offer updated emails and tracking. The date of warranty starts when GoPro ships out. GoPro allows a 30-Day return policy, GoPro will not return your camera once it Leaves your house!. gopro goes by their Terms + Conditions.

Trade up. learn up enjoy her.