Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

GoPro lens replacement

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

LYX Lens

Nov 14, 2017
China
www.aliexpress.com
The lens has scratch on it from a Drone crash, contacted GoPro and they do not repair or replace lenses, that's completely unbelievable and unacceptable but that's what they said.
Does anyone have suggestions on lens replacements? The answer is YES.
Our company is a supplier for lens production, products include*fisheye Lens, no-distortion lens, HD flat lens are suitable action cameras, the thread size 0.5 suitable GoPro 4 and Yi 4K or other action cameras, the thread size 0.35 suitable GoPro 5/6, meet customers professional and unconventional products demand.
This is our website: 8klens.com

Chasinmendo

Nov 12, 2019
That is a problem.I received a Super Suit underwater housing for my GoPro 7 Black and it has a series of scratches down the middle of the lens. I haven't even used it yet. The scratches were obvious. Go Pro basically told me to get lost! I have heard so much good about their customer service I was completely blown away by the attitude!

Last edited:

Chasinmendo

Nov 12, 2019
It was a 7 Black. I'm questioning getting a Hero 8, I bought the Plus. I thought that would have me covered. I understand reluctance because there are many things that can scratch a lens in the ocean but this has never been in the water, it came from the factory that way. I Just bought a replacement from Amazon and it came to day and there is no protection for the lens port.