Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

GoPro Hero3 Plus Silver Micro Sd Card

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

Alfredothoe

May 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me if the samsung evo 32gb is good enough for my go pro because whenever I record with it it comes out in bad quality no matter the fps and on 1080. The quality isn't clear like on other test videos on youtube

May 31, 2017
Arizona
Hmmmm -- Given that the Evo is Class 10, that should be plenty okay, unless I'm mistaken? I use Class 10 cards with my Hero 4 at both 2.7K and 4K, and I don't think I have any issues, though I typically keep Protune on (color - flat) and gradually adjust the color as needed in post-processing.

Any settings (e.g. high ISO) or focus problems that might be the culprit? Is the footage grainy or just not sharp? Will keep an eye out for other members' thoughts, too.

p fandango

Jul 5, 2015
a bad or slow memory card won't affect the quality of the video. It'll either work or not, if the card can't keep up it'll just stop recording or cause the GoPro to crash out. It won't/can't reduce the quality of the video its only writing the information its given