Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

GoPro: Hero Session Is Lacking

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
Love my Session, but thanks for your opinion. It's a two buttom camera especially when you update your FW.

FISH

p fandango

Jul 5, 2015
because they removed a few bits of plastic, i wouldn't say it was lacking. The first Session i bought was just after the priced drop, but was from old stock so got the all the extras. I knew their'd removed the other bits but still didn't stop me picking up another, lowering the price by £150 & removing £70 of accessories still seems good value to me

RebelPro

Mar 25, 2014
Miami, FL
Yeah, I agree about that, I wouldn't say is lacking. Ignoring the fact I got a really good bundle for the $200 USD which costs now, even if I had gotten the camera for the same price without the bundle extras, I would say the missing accessories wouldn't make me regret buying it. I'm actually kind of liking it more than my 3+ Silver in many aspects.

GeorgeSlade

Feb 1, 2016
England
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I agree about that, I wouldn't say is lacking. Ignoring the fact I got a really good bundle for the $200 USD which costs now, even if I had gotten the camera for the same price without the bundle extras, I would say the missing accessories wouldn't make me regret buying it. I'm actually kind of liking it more than my 3+ Silver in many aspects.
Oh Let me be clear i don't regret the camera at all! I love the little thing! Just wanted to put it out into the world that they removed stuff!

p fandango

Jul 5, 2015
while we're on about Sessions, just a little warning about the supplied Frame mount. I had one break, as you can see from the grass mines had a hard life on my Phantom that's had a few "near misses". I do know other people who's has done the same so not a one-off

fishycomics

Oct 7, 2012
Well removing is not the problem Ripping people off at $399.99 is that is where you have to be clear.

RebelPro

Mar 25, 2014
Miami, FL
I guess the title "lacking" sounds like the camera is lacking features.

By the way, I recently got the low profile frame from eBay for $3.34 USD :banana:

GeorgeSlade

Feb 1, 2016
England
www.youtube.com
I guess the title "lacking" sounds like the camera is lacking features.

By the way, I recently got the low profile frame from eBay for $3.34 USD :banana:
Yes it does and maybe title change for the forum would have been a good idea but tbh on youtube clickbate titles work unfortunately I went through and bought the low profile etc from ebay as well very cheap!