Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

GoPro Daily Giveaway

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

AJ

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2011
Montreal, Canada
haha I haven't entered in a while now. I hope your family members realize that if they win, you get it right?

InsolentMinx

Dec 19, 2012
i've done it randomly in the past, and have now decided to do it regularly.
worth a try and it only take s a few seconds :)

ttocs

Feb 23, 2013
Yup the hero3 and all the goodies now! I got my email saying I won and sent in the paperwork last week and now just anxiously awaiting. Thought my friends were messing with me when I got it but was happy to find out it was legit.

born2ski

Sep 15, 2011
Toronto
Yup the hero3 and all the goodies now! I got my email saying I won and sent in the paperwork last week and now just anxiously awaiting. Thought my friends were messing with me when I got it but was happy to find out it was legit.
Congrats!!!

ttocs

Feb 23, 2013
With as bad as my friends are, I was sure they were messing with me but it was real. A nice little box of goodies showed up that I have been playing with since.
16149922_small.jpg

kiwicam

Jun 15, 2013
London
I won it back in January, 2013. GoPro emailed, and put it up on their FB page and website. It was awesome. Had to confirm address, and it took about 5 weeks before the prize was delivered. But it was EVERYTHING they make and even included the little extra products such as adapters, cords, storage bags and stickers. Got the Hero 3 Black. They even included a SanDisk Extreme 16GB micro SD card (which they don't make, but sell).
Must have been enetering everyday for about 3 months (or at least when I remembered to)
-But can confirm - it is real! They must have loads of people enter everyday, but just keep at it!

Conundrum

May 7, 2013
Toronto, ON, Canada
I won my Hero3 Black (and actually my Drift HD Ghost too) off local contests, but after dropping around $200+ on accessories for the GoPro I've been entering this one daily when I have my morning coffee. I could always use another GoPro, and there are a bunch of mounts I haven't bought yet but would love to have (or have 2 of).

AJ

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2011
Montreal, Canada
I won my Hero3 Black (and actually my Drift HD Ghost too) off local contests, but after dropping around $200+ on accessories for the GoPro I've been entering this one daily when I have my morning coffee. I could always use another GoPro, and there are a bunch of mounts I haven't bought yet but would love to have (or have 2 of).
Winning 2 action cams is amazing!

AJ

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2011
Montreal, Canada
I won it back in January, 2013. GoPro emailed, and put it up on their FB page and website. It was awesome. Had to confirm address, and it took about 5 weeks before the prize was delivered. But it was EVERYTHING they make and even included the little extra products such as adapters, cords, storage bags and stickers. Got the Hero 3 Black. They even included a SanDisk Extreme 16GB micro SD card (which they don't make, but sell).
Must have been enetering everyday for about 3 months (or at least when I remembered to)
-But can confirm - it is real! They must have loads of people enter everyday, but just keep at it!
Very cool!

ianrobbo1

Jun 25, 2013
I keep trying here in the UK, I've never won anything from anyone YET, but I keep trying!! I've a Silver 3, and a few mounts, so to win the big package would be great, good luck to all you other forum members keep at it!!lol

Analogasaur

Sep 16, 2013
They win!!! They have your email and that is all that counts. Is there a listing anywhere listing the winners??? Hmmmm