Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

GoPro Daily Giveaway

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

RanHam335

Sep 21, 2011
Florida
They advertise it with TV commercials so I assume TONS of people enter, But the good news its everyday so you can keep on entering.

AJ

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2011
Montreal, Canada
They advertise it with TV commercials so I assume TONS of people enter, But the good news its everyday so you can keep on entering.
Yeah, that's true. They must do it a lot more in the US because I've only seen 2 GoPro commercials up here.

christim

Oct 1, 2011
DO...WANT!
That would be so nice to win!
Kinda curious as to how many people actually enter daily though lol
Same here. I've suggested to GoPro that they post the number of entries next to the name of the winner in their daily winner list. Then again, if you knew over 2 million people entered every day would you still enter? It is a great marketing gimmick to keep traffic up on their website making it easier for them to get the word out on new products.

zhydro

Oct 7, 2011
ok I won this thing back in June.. entered it for about 3 weeks straight.. and got lucky i guess.. but was a very pleasant surprise. Its by far the best thing i have ever won.. and its a fantastic camera..

AJ

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2011
Montreal, Canada
ok I won this thing back in June.. entered it for about 3 weeks straight.. and got lucky i guess.. but was a very pleasant surprise. Its by far the best thing i have ever won.. and its a fantastic camera..
Wow that's amazing! I think you're the first member to report being a winner of this contest. :D

Welcome to the forum as well.

AJ

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2011
Montreal, Canada
I'd love to win this package...however I want to get more GoPro product so if nothing happens in the next couple of days, I'm going to bite the bullet and just buy the stuff I want. :D

graeme72

Sep 15, 2011
wow, i just assumed the daily giveway to win "one of our products" was going to just be an accessory or something. i didn't realise they were giving away cameras! i wonder what the odds are of winning?

AJ

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2011
Montreal, Canada
wow, i just assumed the daily giveway to win "one of our products" was going to just be an accessory or something. i didn't realise they were giving away cameras! i wonder what the odds are of winning?
Nope! It's the whole shebang!