Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

External Microphone

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

Zeph

Feb 19, 2014
I searched on usb to 3.5mm adapter, which is as much information as you gave, and got 986 hits. What is an "original"? You can't honestly expect an answer.

alanapone

Jan 12, 2014
Warrington, UK
I searched on usb to 3.5mm adapter, which is as much information as you gave, and got 986 hits. What is an "original"? You can't honestly expect an answer.
This post is in the GoPro Hero Original section. I asked if the adaptor that works on the 3 and 3plus will work on my older version... How can I not expect an answer to a simple question that a GoPro Hero Original owner must have tried or worked out by now?

MrCat

Feb 13, 2013
Southern California
[MENTION=8731]alanapone[/MENTION] I imagine you can get a pretty reasonable deal on a hero 2. It has a 3.5mm mic input plug. For certain situations it's nice to have an external mic.

alanapone

Jan 12, 2014
Warrington, UK
[MENTION=8731]alanapone[/MENTION] I imagine you can get a pretty reasonable deal on a hero 2. It has a 3.5mm mic input plug. For certain situations it's nice to have an external mic.
Yeah, I really fancy it for getting better sound on my track car videos and my band vids too. Sound always suffers with live gigs unless you can use external inputs.