Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Editing Night Lapse Photo

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

RichardG062

Apr 22, 2020
I shot my first night sky time lapse using Night Lapse Photo. After editing the photos in Lightroom I opened them in GoPro Studio and it automatically created the time lapse sequence as a .avi file - this played with no issues. I then added it to the conversion list for further editing but when I tried to proceed to step to the converted clip was blank and did not show in the preview window in order for me to to some further editing. I have converted other time lapse footage shot using the time lapse option without any issues. Please could someone assist?

Regards

Richard G

jaredphoto

Mar 12, 2013
California
www.jaredphillips.com
I have had similar issues. I usually save the project, close GoPro Studio, and then re-open GoPro Studio. That has been my fix. Unfortunately GoPro no longer is updating Studio. I really liked it as a free editing software. I use iMovie since I have not wanted to shell out the cash for Final Cut and I cannot not justify the cost of a Adobe Premier subscription to pull that trigger.