Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today

Camera will not turn on, back red light flashing - On my 2nd camera.....

• August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.

Pop-fiske

Dec 30, 2012
Hi!!

This is my second GoPro3 Black Edition camera. The first camera I bought had some problems, so GoPro sent me a new one. But now an another problem has occured, and I am totaly blank....

I charged my camera yesterday with the USB connected to the computer. When I woke up this morning, I tried to turn the camera ON, the only light that started flashing was the back red light. I removed the battery and SDcard, and put it back in again. No result. I started to charge the battery again, and after a while I turned it on again. The batteryicon showed that the battery was empty.

This has happened several times. Does anyone know what I should do?

I hope you understand what I am writing, my english isnt that good..

steve_t

Feb 9, 2013
Find a wall charger of some kind eg iPhone/iPad. Your computer USB port probably does not have enough current to charge the GoPro. It needs 1A.

Klouczech

Oct 16, 2012
Did you solve this issue?
When I put battery into my GoPro, red back light will start flashing and the camera is still off. I cant turn it on and I tried everything. I heard about disconnecting wifi button but I didnt try this.