Quantcast
Love GoPro?
Join Today and become a GoPro Fanatic.
Join Today
  • August 2020 Update: a message from the GoProFanatics founder and how you can help shape our Community.
    Read it now.
basicbill

Thunderstorm and Shelf Cloud Time-Lapse - St Charles, Illinois on 6-26-2020

Several lines of heavy thunderstorms rolled through the Fox Valley late afternoon and evening. The first half of the video is mildly interesting with at leas...
GoPro Camera Used?
Hero 8
Wow. Those rolling clouds at around the 46 second to 1 minute mark are crazy!! :eek: Nice capture, Bill. :gopro:

Wow. Those rolling clouds at around the 46 second to 1 minute mark are crazy!! :eek: Nice capture, Bill. :gopro:
Thanks. I'm a big fan of the GoPro Time Lapse Video capture mode. Make things super easy. And of course with the GoPro's ability to withstand some water, letting the rain roll in is not a concern. (y)

Reactions: AJ
Thanks. I'm a big fan of the GoPro Time Lapse Video capture mode. Make things super easy. And of course with the GoPro's ability to withstand some water, letting the rain roll in is not a concern. (y)
Yeah, the video time lapse mode is much easier & quicker in terms of getting it ready to upload to YouTube versus the more traditional photo time lapse right?

Yeah, the video time lapse mode is much easier & quicker in terms of getting it ready to upload to YouTube versus the more traditional photo time lapse right?
Absolutely. I've done both. But for speed, and ease of use, the video mode is the way to go.

Reactions: AJ

Media information

Album
Bill's GoPro Time-Lapse Captures
Added by
basicbill
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media