Welcome to GoProFanatics.com - The Ultimate GoPro Forum
By joining our forum, you will have access to a wealth of information about GoPro cameras and accessories including answers to frequently asked questions, choosing the best settings, how to edit your footage, troubleshooting any issues and much, much more! Be a part of our amazing GoPro community.

Click Here to Sign Up

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

GoPro Studio 2.0 and Windows 8

AJ
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GoPro Studio 2.0 and Windows 8

Anyone install GoPro Studio 2.0 on their PC with Windows 8? I've been reading about some Windows 8 users experiencing some issues with the software...

Post up if you're running it on Windows 8 and if you're experiencing any issues.
    GoProFanatics.com Admin

Ultimate GoPro Fanatic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Sony Vaio, Wn 8, works like a charm, no issues from day one of launch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some issue with mine, it would keep freezing and I had to end the program via Task Manager. But it started working after a while!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can tell it did get done! hahaha

Body Boarding or Boogie Boarding Video!
    Last edited by AJ; 09-18-2013 at 12:09 AM.

Ultimate GoPro Fanatic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And can people also note, if you are having problems, if you have the latest video driver for your card/chip

Ultimate GoPro Fanatic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not an issue as stills of another camera crashes it so it is not a win 8 issue but on a win 8 machine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on Win8 but so far haven't downloaded it for this very reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys
    As a newbie to all things GoPro this is a massive learning curve , but I am getting there and love the images and footage that my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition delivers.

PLEASE HELP.

I have downloaded the new GoPro Studio on my HP Pavilion lap top which is running Windows 8 and can only get as far as step 2 in the process.
    I import the new files then add the clip to the conversion list , the clip then converts with no issues at all, after the GoPro Studio states proceed to step 2 which is EDIT.

I have chosen different templates at different times (Dubstep Baby & Laser cats ) and then tried to overlay my file ontop of the second frame box (after the GoPro intro) and all i get is a red X over the frame box, time and time again.
    When I do get it to load which is not that often when I review the images it always pays at light speed under 2 seconds even when the clip runs longer than 90 seconds.

What am I doing wrong.

Many thanks,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all

I have some problem with GoPro Studio. I imported and converted the files with GPS 2.0 after when I clicked step 2 "edit" i saw this screen:
    Attachment 1658
    No video picture just voice. Anybody know what's this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Installation issues

I have been having problems with installing GoPro Studio 2.0 on my computer, I even had someone from GoPro looking but we still haven't been able to install it as it always comes back with "The program has stopped working"
    My computer meets all the requirements, the drivers have been updated but still the same error.
    I ran out of ideas so if anyone knows of anything let us know please. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Anyone install GoPro Studio 2.0 on their PC with Windows 8? I've been reading about some Windows 8 users experiencing some issues with the software...

Post up if you're running it on Windows 8 and if you're experiencing any issues.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast