User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MicroSD memory cards i.e. storage

I am using MicroSD cards with my GoPro Hero4 Silver.

My problem is not technical. As in I can't get something to work.

My problem is storage. I can't find any storage 'devices' for Micro SD cards.

At present, I have two 64GB MicroSD cards. One is in the camera, and the one given to me for my birthday, is in the plastic container that came with it when I got the card yesterday.

The memory card cases I do have. Don't have the storage slots for the MicroSD cards.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just double-checking before I answer -- I'm assuming you mean good items to protect the microSD when not in the camera?

I admit that I haven't been the most careful with my microSDs. I just put them in an SD card adapter and store them directly in a thin slot pocket located in my bag. There's a small microfiber cloth just outside the pocket that cushions the area, as well as other items in my bag.

If I anticipate wet conditions, my cards go with other components in an Aloksak bag. Haven't broken one yet! (Now watch me embarrass myself and break one tomorrow. )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just search for "micro sd card wallet" on eBay, Amazon etc and you'll come up with loads of different styles. If it's full protection including waterproof and I'd suggest the Pelican range.

4. Likes RS4B8LYF liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i use these, haven't had any issues & can get in many different configurations

6 taye Aluminium Flash Memory SD TF Card Protector Storage Case Cover Holder | eBay