Thread: Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello guys,

Beginner in the works...

Bought my first Gopro 4 Silver (USED) then bought extra accessories and it is too much for me to bring around.
    I wanna bring everything but really i cant...

Im going on vacation to the Philippines and i will be on the island hopping, beach, swimming with whales, riding mopeds, and walking around the city....

WHAT is the REAL essential for me to capture every possible moments at every situation WITHOUT having everything..?

ALSO any quick tips/tricks i should know about that will enhance the video/picture quality...
    I only have 3 batteries and 32sd memory

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McC0y1 View Post
    Hello guys,

Beginner in the works...

Bought my first Gopro 4 Silver (USED) then bought extra accessories and it is too much for me to bring around.
    I wanna bring everything but really i cant...

Im going on vacation to the Philippines and i will be on the island hopping, beach, swimming with whales, riding mopeds, and walking around the city....

WHAT is the REAL essential for me to capture every possible moments at every situation WITHOUT having everything..?

ALSO any quick tips/tricks i should know about that will enhance the video/picture quality...
    I only have 3 batteries and 32sd memory
    Get another memory card or take a laptop because that will give you 2:30 approx hours of recording, batteries ok.

Take the waterproof case and chest/head mount.

If you have one of those floatie thingys take that so your GoPro does not sink to the bottom. If you need anymore help feel free to reply

Thanks
    FreezerMoosh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk