User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GoPro 4 video not showing 60fps on yputube

I've been having this issue lately, I have the camera setup at 1080 supervise and 60fps with protune. Vid comes out nice I and crisp on the quick editing app but once I upload it to YouTube it's choppy and doesn't give me the option to view at 60fps. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT8_LockDown View Post
    I've been having this issue lately, I have the camera setup at 1080 supervise and 60fps with protune. Vid comes out nice I and crisp on the quick editing app but once I upload it to YouTube it's choppy and doesn't give me the option to view at 60fps. Any suggestions?
    I recommend downloading the video to your computer then uploading to YouTube. Most software, whether its free or a cheaper paid software, doesn't support 60fps video rendering. Or, don't edit the video at all.

I did a test, a while ago, when directly uploading a 1080p 80fps video to YouTube. YouTube doesn't support a 80fps so your problem could be similar.

But it appears that when quick editing the video, the video is being converted to 30fps upon rendering.
    Toby B. | Subscribe on YouTube | 4 Black edited w/ Adobe Elements 14 | FAA UAS Pilot No. 11717